It’s that time of year again! Summer is almost upon us and the schedule of events is starting to fill up… And one of the coolest local events around Lake Ray Hubbard continues all summer long!
The Concert By The Lake series is upon us, and I can’t wait to head outside, enjoy The Harbor, some great music, and good times!
Here’s the schedule for the 2016 season:
- May 5 – Cover Down (Party Band)
- May 12 – Railhead (Classic Rock Variety)
- May 19 – Cold As Ice (Foreigner Tribute)
- May 26 – Good n’ Gone (Nashville Variety)
- June 2 – Professor D (Dance Party Variety)
- June 9 – Escape (Journey Tribute)
- June 16 – Time Machine (Variety)
- June 23 – Metal Shop (Rock Variety)
- June 30 – Chinatown (Contemporary Variety)