Rockwall is widely known as the Live Music Capital of North Texas. One very big reason for this is the city’s Concert By The Lake Series, held every year at The Harbor. Beginning in May and ending at the end of July, The Harbor hosts live bands every Thursday night at the Amphitheatre Stage. The all-ages concerts kickoff at 7:30 p.m. and those in attendance are encouraged to bring lawn chairs, a blanket, and a cooler to settle themselves in for a fun night with the family. Alcohol is permitted, though only on the amphitheater grounds, and the concerts are all pet-friendly. If you have a boat out on the lake, feel free to tie-up to the dock right behind the stage and enjoy the show from the water, because the best part about the Concert By The Lake Series….it’s all free of charge!
The 2016 summer schedule is as follows:
- May 5 – Cover Down (Party Band)
- May 12 – Railhead (Classic Rock Variety)
- May 19 – Cold As Ice (Foreigner Tribute)
- May 26 – Good n’ Gone (Nashville Variety)
- June 2 – Professor D (Dance Party Variety)
- June 9 – Escape (Journey Tribute)
- June 16 – Time Machine (Variety)
- June 23 – Metal Shop (Rock Variety)
- June 30 – Chinatown (Contemporary Variety)
- July 7 – Texas Flood (Stevie Ray Vaughn Tribute)
- July 14 – Blaze of Glory (Bon Jovi Tribute)
- July 21 – Live 80 (80s Tribute)
If you’re considering a move to Dallas, or are relocating for work, there’s no better home and community resource than The Dream Connectors. Together, Sylvia Seabolt and her mother Gale have decades of experience in the Southeast Dallas real estate market. Sylvia was the 2013 Texas Chapter of Women’s Council of REALTORS® President, and is currently serving on the National Executive Committee for Women’s Council of REALTORS®. A resident of Rowlett, Sylvia loves spending time with her family on Lake Ray Hubbard. For expert advice on communities and schools in southeast Dallas, contact The Dream Connectors today at 972-226-1900 or email Sylvia directly for a quick response!